We believe that you should have confidence in your vaping experience whichever product you choose to purchase. As a valued customer, you can benefit from a comprehensive warranty on our Vuse and Twisp devices.
WHAT IS COVERED BY OUR PRODUCTS (VUSE & TWISP)
All new devices come with a warranty against fault. This means that if your device stops working properly during the applicable warranty period we will replace or repair it free of charge*. The applicable warranty periods are as follows:
Batteries: All batteries are supplied with a 6 month warranty.
Chargers: All chargers, including USB, wall and car chargers are supplied with a 6 month warranty.
Consumable products (e.g. Coils, Mouthpieces, E-liquids): Unfortunately, we are not able to provide a warranty on consumable items due to the nature of these products.
VUSE EPOD DEVICE EXTENDED WARRANTY
- As a Vuse Customer, you are able to extend your warranty from the standard 6-months to 12-months on your Vuse ePod device.
- To qualify for the Extended Warranty, your online profile must be successfully created prior to the 6 (six) months anniversary date of your Vuse ePod device purchase or date of receipt of your Vuse ePod device in terms of the 2021 Twisp Cliq Promotion or Twisp Cue device Promotion.
- The Extended Warranty will only apply to your Vuse ePod device and not to any consumables (i.e. Pods).
- Extended Warranty is otherwise subject to the stated Warranty Terms & Conditions.
- When making a claim, Proof of purchase must be presented to validate warranty and account registration to qualify for the extended warranty period.
WHAT IS NOT COVERED BY OUR VUSE OR TWISP WARRANTY
*This warranty does not cover any faults resulting from fair wear and tear or misuse of the product, including but not limited to:
- Negligence by you or a third party.
- Incorrect use of your product in accordance with the user instructions.
- Unauthorised repairs or other modifications.
- Improper charging of your device (including the use of alternative chargers and charging adaptors).
HOW TO MAKE A CLAIM
If you need to make a claim or you think there is an issue with your Vuse or Twisp device please contact Vuse Care on firstname.lastname@example.org or +27 (021) 001 8511.
You will be asked to describe the fault in detail, provide order number/proof of purchase and the product batch/serial number, so please make sure you have this information to hand.
- If the product is diagnosed as faulty, we will replace the product for you or you may request a refund.
- You may be asked to return the faulty device for investigation. Failure to return the defective device if requested may affect your claim.